92 k1500 needs clutch. what clutch should i run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badass92

Reaction score
i have a 92 scsb 350tbi lifted 6in on 35's what clutch would be best to run but still with an affordable price range? thanks guys!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure who makes it but my old man always ran and swore by brute power clutches. They always lasted and held up forever with whatever he put one in. he had one in a 79 ford with 35's and dana's front and back, 302 and could turn em over easy, and also had one in a 76 c10 with a built 350 and 3 speed, 31 10.50's and could smoke them off. Had one in his stock 2.8 s1- and lasted the life of the truck.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well it';s also talking about zoom and super brute, super would be better then a reg. brute power probably and be more expensive.

badass92

Reaction score
they sell their different clutches at advance auto ill give them a call tomorrow and get prices and which ones they carry or can order

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dual friction or the CF II. http://www.centerforce.com/clutches.tpl?subsection=clutchtypes

I've beat on a few of them and they don't slip unless you ride the clutch 100% of the time.

Biggest thing is riding the clutch. My buddy was replacing his once a year in his 88, then he sold the truck to my sister and she's had no problems for 5 years. He just didn't listen to us when we told him he was riding the **** out of it all the time.