92 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine is not a Bell tech kit it's a djm so I didn't have to cut the bed at all. The djm kit doesn't wrap around the top and bottom of the frame like the bell tech so I just cut the c in the frame and welded the notch in. Hope that helps man.
Nice! your getting me inspired... I want to go 5/7 on my 1500ecsb. Is this instruction https://www.sportruck.com/howto/slam/3.htm all inclusive as far as things that need to be cut or trimmed in the undercarriage? Thanks, and looking forward to seeing more!

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, it does. This whole time I thought I was gonna have to do all that work. From what I am thinking I should just have to c-notch, tuck my y-pipe, and put a carrier bearing spacer in, because I dont intend to do a bell tech kit that is. Thanks for the info

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, it does. This whole time I thought I was gonna have to do all that work. From what I am thinking I should just have to c-notch, tuck my y-pipe, and put a carrier bearing spacer in, because I dont intend to do a bell tech kit that is. Thanks for the info

i havnt even done anything with y pipe and have yet to have clearance issues, I figured being as long as this thing is i would rub pulling out of places with steep declines but still havnt.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got more painting done

You must be registered for see images attach

shaved tailgate handle

and i had to order more lights for the tailgate

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm diggin the paint job. I can see myself doing the same to my truck.

Mind telling more about your paint process with the rattle cans? Thanks

Truck is really coming around. I like it

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm diggin the paint job. I can see myself doing the same to my truck.

Mind telling more about your paint process with the rattle cans? Thanks

Truck is really coming around. I like it

Remove pinstripe, tape windows Mirrors etc, then I hit everything with 80 grit on a da, then 180 grit, then 320 grit, blow off with compressed air, wipe down with prep all and let dry, then shoot just light coats, I was able to see white until after probably the 4 coat. All of the truck has 8 coats. So far I have 52 bucks in rattle cans and about 30 in materials.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hooked up to the trailer to go get a parts truck about 2 hours away tomorrow evening, told you guys i would work her.