91 k1500 Clutch pedal assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel8772

Reaction score
Hey guys i just picked up a Nv4500 for truck the other day i paid 250 for it which is a really good price and I just picked up the clutch and other hardware to get me going but I have a little bit of a problem.

my truck was originally a automatic and I don’t have the clutch pedal or the lines for it, Which is a bit of a issue because I have no idea where to get one nor what it supposed to look like, I used to have a factory 92 gmc truck with a 5 speed but it’s been so long since I seen it I have no idea what the assembly looks like

I did find a few after markets on eBay but it doesn’t say what it was for and I did see a 89 s10 on there but I don’t want to order it until I’m sure it will work so I’m pretty stumped right now

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go to a wrecking yard and get one off of a manual truck. Get the master cylinder too (you normally need a core when you buy a rebuilt). Get a braided line made for your hydraulics so you wont have the restrictor.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I put LUK pre bled master/slave combo on my 1992 K3500 in a half hour, in the snow, in the gravel driveway. If your bellhousing has the slave on the passenger side and external that's how I would go. I believe the 88-98 trucks should have the same pedals. (Please someone chime in if I got it wrong.) I agree a pull a part is the way to go.
If you can fabricate you can turn another brake pedal into a clutch pedal if you have to.