88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
This is not helping my dually wantsies.........must resist the urge to spend my entire tax refund on a down payment.....

Truck looks awesome man, I'm jealous.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I like the contrast with amber corners.
I actually like the look of those amber lights on there. Breaks the black and chrome up nicely.
I think they are too amber looking considering the rest of the truck.... I'm thinking a light smoke and leave the rest of the lights as is, otherwise i'm going to get a new set of amber cab lights and put my amber and red dually lights back on it...

Can I have it :deal:
How about no? :lol:

Looks amazing! Can I make a suggestion? You should look into the trucker style mudflap with chrome weights at the bottom. They look better than molded ones imo
Maaaaaaaaybe. I actually like the molded ones just fine, and I already have them.

I love the truck with the new wheels and tires. Before it looked more like a plain work truck, now its sexy!!

It is official. You suck.
Now you want more tire and polished wheels don't you?

You need them wheels skylark!
I want to find a 5 star version similar to what the early 2000 Ford's had.
Eagle made them as well as Alcoa. The alcoas were called "LTS". There actually was a set up here that went for $400 a few weeks ago, didn't know you were looking. I'll keep an eye out since we are reasonably close to me.

The truck looks very good! Did you smoke the tail lights or were they purchased that way?
I did a vinyl wrap.

This is not helping my dually wantsies.........must resist the urge to spend my entire tax refund on a down payment.....

Truck looks awesome man, I'm jealous.
Thanks :) And there is nothing wrong with wanting a dually.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
:drool: Love the dually man, looks perfect with that wheel and tire combo :waytogo:

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Wow. Looks unreal man. Hands down nicest dually ive seen
I don't know about that. It's just an average old truck.

Haven't been on here in a few days - I missed this. Wow!! That wheel/tire combo is perfect!
:drool: Love the dually man, looks perfect with that wheel and tire combo :waytogo:
Damn Dave that thing looks amazing!
Thanks guys! I hope it was worth the wait to see it.