88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
You can see the forward most injector under the clamshell. If you snap a pict I can tell you what it likely has.

Okay, I'd also be surprised if they were originals. But I can assure you I haven't touched them since I've owned it. (143k) When I get home and Ill snap a pic.

Are you mostly experiencing hot start issues?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Okay, I'd also be surprised if they were originals. But I can assure you I haven't touched them since I've owned it. (143k) When I get home and Ill snap a pic.

Are you mostly experiencing hot start issues?
No I wasn't with the last injectors, they worked flawlessly. I did when I bought the truck. I'm just installing larger injectors now.

More fuel, colder plugs. Gee, that sounds like you are on a path...
I'm always up to something! :secret:

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
No I wasn't with the last injectors, they worked flawlessly. I did when I bought the truck. I'm just installing larger injectors now.

I'm always up to something! :secret:

Skylark it sounds like he's up to building the most powerful GMT400 tow rig in the history of GMT400 tow rigs. Zoom Zoom. :headbang:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I was browsing on another forum and noticed some people saw something interesting in this pic. I won't say because that's no fun
You must be registered for see images attach