88-98 Suburban second row seat swap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowstature

Reaction score
So finding suburban seats with all 3 rows in great shape can be a challenge. I keep finding amazing truck front and rear seats but the truck rear seat isn’t the same as a burban middle row because on the burban it folds flat and becomes the floor for large items like drywall etc.

Today I was looking at amazing seats on an Avalanche and realized they also fold flat in the avalanche truck configuration …. Anyone ever put an avalanche rear seat in the middle row of a burban? Wondering if it’s the answer to my prayers for an inexpensive leather upgrade and interior option.

Anyone?

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope kept mine original, but if you care about sliding to access the 3rd row I doubt the avalanche seat slides.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Also the avalanche seats, like the rest of the truck, are GMT 800 series, don't know if they will swap into our trucks. I've asked this question before ( I have a 2006 Denali that might be getting parted out; if so I may put the seats in my Burb) and never got an answer.