88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
international shipping is a son of a *****. Sometimes its so fast you cant tell, and then other times is it like waiting on death row.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey, not to downfire your business, but just so everyone knows, this kit should ONLY be used for composite headlight assemblies. Sealed beam units should NOT run both filaments at the same time due to excessive heat build-up and potential meltdown of the headlight socket. This is just an FYI, if I had any composite headlight vehicles with separate Hi and Lo bulbs, I'd be all over these kits.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, not to downfire your business, but just so everyone knows, this kit should ONLY be used for composite headlight assemblies. Sealed beam units should NOT run both filaments at the same time due to excessive heat build-up and potential meltdown of the headlight socket. This is just an FYI, if I had any composite headlight vehicles with separate Hi and Lo bulbs, I'd be all over these kits.

Yes all of the above information is spot on! The kits are designed to be used with the composite style headlights! :handshake: