88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For sale: Hi-4 relay kits for the GMT400 (1988-1998) body style trucks. The kits include everything you need to perform the Hi-4 headlight mod. There pre-wired so all you have to do is tap into your headlight wires, and connect the ring terminal to the battery, and install an in-line fuse. What the mod does is this: From the factory, when you turn your high beams on, the low beams turn off. With this kit installed, when you turn your high beams on, the low beams will stay on. This is also a MUST have for anyone who has HID's! Ask anyone who has done this mod, it's a very nice upgrade to have!

The kits are 100% new and include the following:
(1) relay, pre-wired with all of the necessary wire (14 Guage)
(2) self tapping screws to mount the relay
(2) Ring terminals to connect the relay to the battery, and for the relay ground
(2) Side by side connectors
(1) Application specific wiring diagram and Directions
(1) 20 amp In-Line fuse
The kits are $23.95 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Thanks for looking!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great deal! The relay itself is 12 bucks around here

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes it is! I'm not making very much money on the kits, but i just thought it'd be nice to offer it to the people that want them at a fair price, instead of jacking the price way up. So hopefully i can sell a couple kits :cheers:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So you want to be able to convert your 9005 and 9006 connectors, so both high and lows are 9004's? Plug and play or hardwire?