88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have yet to hear anything back from him.....i made a deal with him earlier this year..around january or so iirc for a few items, Been trying to get ahold of him via here and via phone. Last time i was able to get ahold of him via the phone was months ago.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Dudes crazy busy. I may hit him up next year for a harness with 4 hi but I have to see how the gf's college savings goes before I can allocate anything to truck mods.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

Goldhawg

Reaction score
Anybody got a set of the instructions you could scan in? I'm in starting my install now and kit didn't have any. If there are any pics online, appreciate a link.

Thx!

Goldhawg

Reaction score
I have to say, my two previous orders were delayed; the big three quite a bit (a month or two after expecting IIRC). However, I just got around to installing them both last nite and today. And these flat out rock! The dims are now very acceptable, and the 4-HI is awesome! I don't think I'll be thinking about HIDs anymore (at least for a while!). Have patience, these mods are worth it.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I wish it was only about a month or so delay.....try 11 months....Paid for the items on Jan 31st 2013...Last contact i was able to make with him was August....

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
is the red wire the plugs into the stock harness for the hi or low beams? and also bwtween the pink and blue connectors which goes to high and which goes to low beams.,

Status
Not open for further replies.