88-98 GM Truck Stepside Camper Shell/Topper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have my Camper shell for sale, it only fits the stepside trucks, great shape, no dents, dings, scratches, or paint chips. I'm asking $450 for it, local pickup only for those who live in Missouri...or wanna drive. haha. Locking rear window, sliding side glass with screens.

You must be registered for see images attach

PM me if interested.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having one for mine..........to bad your so far away.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I know man, that's the problem with selling stuff sometimes...so much interest but so many people are really far away. I might put it back on my truck for a bit...see if it looks better with the tow mirrors than it did with the stock ones, I just have never liked the look of a truck with a shell, unless it's an Avalanche.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
My Wife drives an Avalanche............wouldn't mine one for it either!!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The Avalanche shells make that truck look awesome IMO. There's not another truck I would have a shell on but an Avalanche.

You must be registered for see images

How do you like the Avalanche? Is it a good truck? I'm considering one for when I ever have to upgrade trucks (hopefully not in the near future.)

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Im trying to sell the one off my stepside too... Had alot of people message me about it but Im in Alaska... So it definitely aint going anywhere except locally haha GLWS

I know man, that's the problem with selling stuff sometimes...so much interest but so many people are really far away. I might put it back on my truck for a bit...see if it looks better with the tow mirrors than it did with the stock ones, I just have never liked the look of a truck with a shell, unless it's an Avalanche.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
How do you like the Avalanche? Is it a good truck? I'm considering one for when I ever have to upgrade trucks (hopefully not in the near future.)

My dad really likes his, but he uses it to haul around all the parts, supplies, etc for doing maintenance on the apartments he owns. The locking bed from the factory is a nice feature and taking the cover off is easy if you need to use it to haul something. One of the other main reasons he got it though was that GM didn't have any of the 4 full door 5.5' bed trucks out yet so the Avy was the next best thing

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might put it back on my truck for a bit...

Please don't. They are ok on fleetsides, but look horrible on stepsides imo. The flare out for the window kills it.....

If your want it to move quickly you've got to get the price down to $300ish. I've never had any luck trying to sell one for more than that

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Please don't. They are ok on fleetsides, but look horrible on stepsides imo. The flare out for the window kills it.....

If your want it to move quickly you've got to get the price down to $300ish. I've never had any luck trying to sell one for more than that

Whew, $300...man, that really sucks since new they are so much..and ya, that's what looks so weird about them on a stepside truck. I have gotten a lot of emails about it, only to open them on my iphone and find out that they are scammers...damn Craigslist..

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got $550 for mine so I'd say your not far off. But being a stepside certainly limits your market, but they also arent as common for sale as a fleetside so I'd say your priced pretty decent.