88-98 GM Truck Stepside Camper Shell/Topper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking canuck. Hopefully someone will be interested in it. I have it listed on Craigslist in my area...but like I said, I have been getting nothing but spam and scammers on the email, makes me wonder what the use for Craigslist is anymore.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Not a canopy guy. Some people like 'em. The ole man put one on his truck the day he got it, & it's never been off. F-350 ex-cab, long box 4X4. He knows that I don't like them, so maybe that's why he leaves it on, just so I won't borrow his truck!
First thing I did with my El Camino & 3 of the square bodies that I bought was to take 'em off and sell 'em.
Around here, that would be right in the ballpark as far as your asking price.
GLWS!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Just finally sold mine. I got $400 cuz the winter is coming up and someone wanted it for their truck. Hopefully you have a little more luck. Mine only really sold cuz it didnt have the side windows. So hopefully you can get the asking price.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You know, if mine didn't have the windows I'd consider putting it back on, who knows, I might still just for the hell of it.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I miss mine sometimes but hated it more. And I would have kept it just in case I needed it but had nowhere to store it unfortunately. It was just more of a PITA than helpful for my situation.

Craig123

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have my Camper shell for sale, it only fits the stepside trucks, great shape, no dents, dings, scratches, or paint chips. I'm asking $450 for it, local pickup only for those who live in Missouri...or wanna drive. haha. Locking rear window, sliding side glass with screens.

You must be registered for see images attach

PM me if interested.
I want to purchase ur camper shell