8 lug swap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yea i knew that but the bolting them together portion is doable, i weldeda nut to the backside of the knuckle to thread into on one swap we did, hokey as hell i wouldnt have used that axle in the first place but it was what our friend requested.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Sounds pointless just sas

yea, thats about the truth, Its much more feasible to buy a 8 lug like you want, and if they don't make one like you want, make one the way i did. I can walk you thru every part of it and i know it'll work cuz im driving mine to work every day. Otherwise SAS is your best option, the dodge hybrid stuff is opening a bottomless can of worms. Even if you make some brake rotors that will work, they will wear out and you will be in the same shape again.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the dodge is the worst SAS idea ever, i didnt like the idea but it wasnt my truck either. and most people dont have the skills to fab up a decent SAS kit thall do well for just mall crawling because lets be honest leafs arent the most forgiving setup.

bartlett

Reaction score
Ok cool. I thought that's what I read, but I wanted to make sure