73-87 square body part's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I have a bunch of part's for the 73-87 body style truck, I have a good red dually bed complete with tailgate $300 OBO, complete rear end with 4.10's, leaf spring's and sway bar $200 OBO, complete front suspension for a dually including all 4 control arm's, dually hub's, brake caliper's, spindle's and big block coil's $100 OBO. Next I have all 6 wheel's and tires with stainless simulator's, the front wheel's have almost new tires, and all 4 rear's have plenty of usable tread left $200 OBO for all 6. I also have 2, 1 right and 1 left EFI fuel tank's but they do not have the sending unit's in them. $20 each. All of these part's came from a truck with 130K miles and are in good shape. Thank's for looking

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was going to build another square body and yeah I drove 1 for 10 year's too, but I have to have a work truck ASAP, so these part's have to go!

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would u part with just the tailgate if so how much and pics please

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well if I can't sell it together soon I might seperate the tailgate, It does have 5 factory running light's on it though. I will let you know!