6" Rcx and 35s owners!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have a 6" rcx lift kit and you're running 35's I need a favor.

I'm about to go buy tires for mine. But Texas law says the center of the headlights have to be under 54" from the ground. :nono:

I don't wanna buy tires if I'm gonna be over that!!

Would anyone mind measuring theirs to make sure I'll be fine?
Thanks!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'll try to remember to check but you should be perfectly fine. How tall are your tires right now? If they are 33's and your lift is at 3", then just measure and add 3". (1" for the tires, 2" for the lift).

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If you have a 6" rcx lift kit and you're running 35's I need a favor.

I'm about to go buy tires for mine. But Texas law says the center of the headlights have to be under 54" from the ground. :nono:

I don't wanna buy tires if I'm gonna be over that!!

Would anyone mind measuring theirs to make sure I'll be fine?
Thanks!

YOu will be fine. I was an inspector for 3 years and never once heard of a person failing for that. I have also never heard of a cop giving a ticket for it and I was running 11" with 37s on my ccsb.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll try to remember to check but you should be perfectly fine. How tall are your tires right now? If they are 33's and your lift is at 3", then just measure and add 3". (1" for the tires, 2" for the lift).

+1 this will give you piece of mind and you can confirm quickly if you're over/under.