6.0 LS Swap DBW gas pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1990SCSB

Reaction score
Hey, Looking to see what people have used in an LS swap DBW. I was going to use the stock pedal from the donor truck,but it has an 8 pin connector. I am using the Holley Terminator X max which has the 6 pin connector. The pedal Holley suggests is way too big. Has anyone used a certain pedal for the GMT400 .
Thanks

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I remeber right people are using the pedal from the 94-00 6.5 trucks. Starting in 94 the diesel trucks went to DBW. I know you can get the pedal assy and pigtal new from rock auto. Also if I remember right all the had to do was move some wires around on the pedal connector. But with you using a holley kit I don't know how it will interact but that would give you a bolt in option with the 6.5 stuff.

1990SCSB

Reaction score
Thanks, Just looked up that pedal and it is the 8 pin connector,not the 6 pin unfortunately. It sure would bolt right in.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might get wiring diagrams for the holley system and the 94+ 6.5 trucks and see what wires go where and you might be able to make your own harness with the petal and the pigtail.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You might get wiring diagrams for the holley system and the 94+ 6.5 trucks and see what wires go where and you might be able to make your own harness with the petal and the pigtail.

If the Holley plays nice with an 800 pedal I can't see this not working.