5.7 Vortec Fan help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
hey sorry buddy I forgot to get those pics until it was already too dark out but I will get them tomorrow for ya yeah it's kinda weird cause I have a leveled super beef nbs and a lowered project obs lol

as far an obs this is more my style for grill protection
You must be registered for see images

this was my previous obs

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah I think I am just going to modify the guard that came with the truck I bought. Got it for a steal off an older man who couldnt get in and out of it anymore. It was his play toy so it had low miles and quite a few mods. But I need to modernize a lot of it. And just trying to get a lot of little things tweaked out.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
pics of said truck?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
nevermore I just seen them on the front page and the guard you have now looks Good it's very similar to the one unused to have

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
heres a few. I have done some changes like painted the frame and lift and most of the underbody. Repainted the brushguard and bowtie. Changed out the whole audio system. And Im looking for some flares and to switch out the camper shell for a tonneau or bars in the bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here it is when I took off the brushguard..

Painted the lift to match the bowtie

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
oh ok now I recognize It I like the Bowtie mod and the only thing I would really change is that topper only reason is because it sticks.out to match the can where the stepside sinks in

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
oh ok now I recognize It I like the Bowtie mod and the only thing I would really change is that topper only reason is because it sticks.out to match the can where the stepside sinks in

Yeah. Its REALLY aggravating cuz there arent side windows in the camper shell so you cant see a DAMN thing... my blind spots are as big as my whole truck. And the lil sport mirrors put on by the previous owner dont help that at all.