5.7 Performance Tune...need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Edge

Reaction score
I'm wanting to throw a nice custom tune into my 98 Silvy. I was wondering what specs should I request for this thing? I was used to my 99 NBS 5.3 and knew all what to ask for (as far as TM/Abuse Mode, shiftpoints, etc.) and I was very happy with the results I had from the tune. I've searched around but I can't really find any good answers to what these 350's really like?

If I called up Black Bear Performance or Charles Wheatley to order a tune, what all do I need to tell them I want in order to help this truck out some?

Thanks~

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had a tune in my 350 from nelson performance it worked good man there from s.a texas i wished my truck was a 98 when i had my 350 theres about three local shops that tune 98 and up chevys only

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I am wanting to get a Black Bear Tune fo mine and am wonderin the same thing. Though, they might some kind of information or package thing to choose from.