4x6 Multi reflector headlight sellers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rytari

Reaction score
I did hit a deer about month ago and my grille and passenger side headlights broke.

I have had autopal india clear lens "multi reflector headlights" since 2012 and i did order new similar ones from rimiusa.com. Seller send me wrong, conventional style ones and i have tried to get him send me the clear glass ones i did order and want. After maybe 10 emails where he says that ones he sen are better etc. I made paypal claim and from that he finaly (maybe) realised that i really want the lights that i ordered, not the ones he send,

He just doesnt send me the ones i want even i paid full price for the new order before i reject the paypal claim and keep the wrong lights. I suggested that i can send wrong ones back to him if he pays the shipping but no answer to that, he only said i can keep the lights or sell to someone,. Its just, i paid over $160 for those wrong ones, same ligst our local shop sells new ones with warranty 12 bucks/each so its a litlle bad deal for me.

Is there any other shop/seller where i could be purhace same or similar headlights from here overseas? I want to get my truck on the road again

You must be registered for see images attach