4in RCX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went through Spargs build on gmc4x4 and he said that his swaybars were hitting his tierods. Thus he removed the swaybars all together
Is this even safe? and do i actually have to do this.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ran my truck with 6" superlift with no swaybar. No real gain in front end flex. There was a little more body roll on the road though.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
body roll thats about it. my friend isnt running his, my other friend just put his back on because its just been hanging there, mine didnt have it when i first bought it.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So nothing serious like death wobble, i know its IFS vs SFA but still. ive started saving and well im concerned about what to look for.
I only want 4ins and like 33s

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im still running my sway bar, it's close but doesn't hit on my truck. You do have to watch how the clamps on the tie rod adjusters are clocked though....

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
6" with 35s... no sway bar and no difference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if you run the sway bar your suppose to flip it upside down and use the stock style end links to allow it to function as it would on a factory truck. the worst ive seen is a little more body roll from it maybe some slight tracking, but theres many other things that come into play with tracking on a lifted vehicle.