454 injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddie7644

Reaction score
So I believe I’m in need of new injectors on my 98 454. What are peoples recommendations on them, I don’t really want to replace them all if I don’t need to I just don’t have that kind of money but if I have to I will, unless someone here has a used set of upgraded injectors.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I believe I’m in need of new injectors on my 98 454. What are peoples recommendations on them, I don’t really want to replace them all if I don’t need to I just don’t have that kind of money but if I have to I will, unless someone here has a used set of upgraded injectors.

Personally I would swap to a used set of ls1 or similar injectors, and get a mail order tune to accommodate. Used "refurbished" injectors are usually pretty cheap. But if the cost of a mail order tune is out of the question, then something like this should work alright.

https://fuelinjectorconnection.com/...ilt-injectors/products/bosch-iii-19lb-upgrade