37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've tried the search for this and couldn't come up with anything, but could I fit 37s on 20x14 wheels with a 6 inch suspension with a 3 inch body?

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone else? I don't want to do it and have a lot of rubbing

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will the ifs system be able to hold up with 37s without wearing out a lot of parts?

steampunk1375

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That completely depends on you. My brother in law was an entire front end a year in his Duramax with 37's.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he means, how hard do you drive it? when I still had ifs and 37's on 15x12's and beat the **** out of it. it seemed like I was changing tie rods and ball joints every 6-8 months.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
lets put it this way, can you fit them yes/ some trimming may be required it all depends on the lift essentially

will there be more wear? hell yes on everything not just the front suspension, add a nice cooler to your trans too if you arent regearing otherwise if thats original and not in the best shape one trip to a high temp running 37s and kiss that thing goodbye. as far as suspension, it wont like it coming from factory we were like 265's thats a massive step in size, but that sorta depends on how you drive and the roads as well. tier roads and beating the crap out of it means sooner repair in many cases.

peyton4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will be regearing to 4.88s. The lift, wheels, tires, and gears will all be going on the day the lift is finished. I don't really go offroading, but I do live in the country and they don't take the greatest care of our roads so there's potholes.