35's with no lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Looks decent dude. They don't look like 35s though, guess cause there worn. Start saving for the next set now or you'll be in the same boat again! Get rid of the blue IFS too haha paint it black and the whole rig ought to look better!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Looks decent dude. They don't look like 35s though, guess cause there worn. Start saving for the next set now or you'll be in the same boat again! Get rid of the blue IFS too haha paint it black and the whole rig ought to look better!

I know im dreading painting all of that. Im going to see how it all looks colormatched white again and if it looks bad im going to paint it all back to black..

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone! found the location of the only source of rubbing. Don't know if the chunks removed were there to begin with or not, but if they werent, no more should appear.

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Geez guys.. harsh much?

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

I know. Eversince i've joined this forum I have constantly been bashed for only being 16 and people expecting me not to know sh*t about trucks, i've gotten use to it.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
More likely you mean getting bashed for half a**ing things as usual.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

I don't see how fitting 35's with a 2'' block and crank is considering half-assing things? But thanks for the concern, if your going to try and get your jollies off then why don't you go make fun of the neighborhood kids riding their bicycles down the street since you obviously like bashing on people that are younger than you, guess it makes you feel good about yourself? God, Who knows....

ShadowRejects

Reaction score

before and after.

BEFORE and after

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
and my tires have plenty of meat on them for the people that thought they were bald.. Still need to some something about my wheels. Might powder coat em black