350tbi feels like it isn't getting gas .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below is a list of everything I've done to my truck in the last 3000 miles . When it's under acceleration it feels like it's missing is not getting gas . I'm not sure what else it could be

You must be registered for see images attach

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depending on the brand, they can go out quick. I'd get a Delco and check your fuel lines, they might be rusted out

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna try new fuel lines , I researched before I bought the pump , everybody said they had theirs for over a year and it still works . Fuel lines are like my last resort.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check fuel lines and check if you put everything together correctly, not doubting your skill but a loose fitting or nut could lower the overall system pressure significantly. Have you experienced a loss in fuel mileage?

kyle8595

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah , I have experienced loss in fuel mileage and I've checked over everything I've replaced , so has my dad . We're gonna looked for kinked or cracked line today .