3500HD bumper filler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody put one of these on thier truck? I'm thinking either a body lift or bumper lowering brackets would be needed on an otherwise stock truck. I don't have any pics but if you use google and search 2000 3500 HD you will see the one I mean. I'm bent on keeping the W/T front so I think this would help it stand out.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no, mt truck's a 3500 crew cab, it's going to have a flat deck or service body at some point along with a dually conversion, no lightweight, just wondering if it's been done and what's needed as far as lowering the bumper or lifting the body

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I like the look of that big bumper filler, especially on that black 3500HD Someotherguy had. That would look cool on a half ton with a body lift I think.

Last edited:

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you might could do a 3inBL without lifting the front bumper. but i still dont think thats gonna be a big enough gap for the bumper filler to fit in.

PM Someotherguy. he should know.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
you might could do a 3inBL without lifting the front bumper. but i still dont think thats gonna be a big enough gap for the bumper filler to fit in.

PM Someotherguy. he should know.

Actually now that I think about it, the front bumper on the 3500HDs line up with the body lines of the truck dont they? Someone should post a pic, Im far to tired to make a few extra clicks.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here we go, got a pic up that I found online
You must be registered for see images attach

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My message says that "Someotherguy" doesn't exist...