33x13.50x15 swampers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdavis76

Reaction score
What do you mean you can't find 35" tsl's? I just sold a set of q78's, they measure closer to 36" but they still make them. A fellow wheeler here also just bought some 35" tsl sx's.

My experience, radial or not, regular tsl's are the most miserable tire to run on a daily driver. They do make 35" tsl SSR's (I have a set) they are a lot better for daily driving, life expectancy of the tire tread went about 20K miles, another thing to consider.

i have contacted national wheel and tire as well as 4 wheel parts they gave me the same answer . something about a plant being shut down and supply is limited. the ssr's were all anyone had. this truck isnt my dd its just a second truck i use to hunt out of etc. those ssr's are just so much higher it seems

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they do cost more because they are radials and the tread will last longer. Interco tires were made by denman company and it closed two years ago. Most of the tires were out sourced to a Indian company. Some of the molds stayed here in the states and are still in production such as the irok, the thornbird and the tsl I believe. Try a smaller more local shop, generally the larger companies such as the ones you listed only purchase tires in bulk in the most popular sizes in order to keep the cost down to sell at a better price point. This limits the selection they offer, and most are still blaming the "availability" on the plant closing. Local shops will generally order what ever you want and will eat some of the profit to get you exactly what you need and to get your business. also check out interco's web site, they sell blemish tires for pretty cheap. I bought a 42" irok for $158 plus shipping. I can not find the blemish on it.

sdavis76

Reaction score
wow that is a dang good deal ill have to check into that. there are a few shops around close i was gonna check with i think you are exactly right about the smaller shops going the extra mile to get your business

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm mot a mud person, i prefer rocks, i would venture to guess not too bad, but i have no experience so that is speculation. i used the ssr's as daily driver tires on an old truck and considering the aggressice treads and voids, they were actually very smooth. i'll snapp a pic of them if you want, i wore them to the end. now i use them as rollers to move axles and projects around the shop.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the 33x12.5 ssr i had were great in the mud, tread was very simular to original tsl. not sure about other size ssr but i know the regular radial tsl had some crappy tread patterns in some sizes it was real tight and looked totaly differant than a regular tsl. 32x11.50 tsl radial was a great tire much like a regular tsl but a 33x12.5 radial tsl was crap with small/tight lugs and did not like them.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
interco and denman were two different companies, interco bought out denman

I never said they were the same company and interco did not buy out denman, denman was ran into the ground as a result of labor union issues, interco bought the tooling/molds from denman as they liquidated their assets going through the bankrupcy process.

I know denman manufactured the ltb's, truxxus and the special service tsl's. There was a brief interuption in manufacturing until a chineese manufacturer could receive the tooling and produce them. There was a huge tarrif increase, like 40%, on products from china, before the tooling was ever received by the chineese manufacturer, the tooling ended up in india.