3' Lowering front A Arms Whos running them, and Anybody hear of Chris Holm suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glocklimited9

Reaction score
Found a set of 3' dropped front lower control arms, with 4" rear springs and quad shock brackets very very cheap. The guy says they are made by "chris holm suspension" even has stickers on A arms. Ive never heard of them or seen Rear quad shock brackets before, has anybody else?

How would the handling be with these? im throwing my spare Lm7/t56 in it and don't want to lose handling with this setup

Can I still keep my 15" rims for now or will I rub? its a 97 C1500 short/Step

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you probably mean Chisholm Suspension, and i think they went out of business or stopped selling parts a while ago, like 6+ years maybe? Was good stuff though from what i always heard

Glocklimited9

Reaction score
Good to hear, thanks for correcting the name, I searched for chris holm and nothing came up, now I know why! I wonder if these take stock balljoints, wish I knew somebody with a set.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will repost the same reply I gave you in your thread at Fullsizechevy.com:

1badgmc said:
CHISHOLM (chizz um) Suspension, not Chris Holm. Chisholm was a good company that no longer builds suspension parts. As long as you stick with your stock springs, you'll be ok with them. Drop arms aren't designed to be used with drop springs on these trucks.

Your handling will be fine. Your spring rates will be unchanged and there is no need to change front shocks with them, but you will benefit from the lower center of gravity.

Rubbing with stock wheels will not be an issue.