2015 tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I've had mine since December, Put them on almost at the exact same time as Tyler (Prosho) did. I painted the caps and used smoked vinyl over the signals.

I haven't had a single issue with mine. Yes the vibrate some when driving but so did my previous mirrors (mine are pulled out a ton because I primarily tow with this truck).

For me the added area of glass is extremely useful, and the convex mirror is a much wider angle. The aux backup light is excellent for me loading my camper as well.

I had to take them completely apart on mine to re-wire the signals and lighting the way I wanted it, so there wasn't much heartburn for me. Others who aren't as savy with wiring and similar though, it could be a dealbreaker.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did anyone ever make a pinout for the power adjustments? Ive been to busy to try messing with it. I need to wire up the reverse lights sometime too.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
I've had mine since December, Put them on almost at the exact same time as Tyler (Prosho) did. I painted the caps and used smoked vinyl over the signals.

I haven't had a single issue with mine. Yes the vibrate some when driving but so did my previous mirrors (mine are pulled out a ton because I primarily tow with this truck).

For me the added area of glass is extremely useful, and the convex mirror is a much wider angle. The aux backup light is excellent for me loading my camper as well.

I had to take them completely apart on mine to re-wire the signals and lighting the way I wanted it, so there wasn't much heartburn for me. Others who aren't as savy with wiring and similar though, it could be a dealbreaker.

You sir have a very nice truck.

EppNation

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This newer model year mirror just bolts, right up to '88-98' trucks??

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Where did your get your power for the reverse lights ?
Under the dash, there is a backup light wire at the convenience center IIRC.

You sir have a very nice truck.
Thanks!

This newer model year mirror just bolts, right up to '88-98' trucks??
Im sure Iv seen ones on eBay that are the new style that'll are made to fit our 88-98 trucks.
You buy them for GMT400 style trucks, they are aftermarket mirrors with a base that fits this bodystyle truck.