2015 Ford Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Eh don't be a mindless Chevy fanboy... both companies have made their fair share of great products, with the occasional idiotic mistake from time to time as well

I don't think he was being a "mindless chevy fanboy". I love Ford. I wanted a Ford before I got my chevy. But he's right. The 2015 Mustang and now the Bronco make me want to puke...

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Eh don't be a mindless Chevy fanboy... both companies have made their fair share of great products, with the occasional idiotic mistake from time to time as well

^ This

I really don't like any off the newer trucks. The only one I like is the new super duty. Now if they make the Bronco more like the old shoe box Bronco, then it would be sexy.

Sent from Robl@and!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm a Mustang fan, and I don't like the 2015 at all..but I do love this Bronco Concept. I'd honesty like to see it with a Raptor front end, imagine a 2 door Raptor SUV.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Eh, doesn't do anything for me. Neat concept, but it looks like they combined an FJ Cruiser and older Bronco.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Im not, I know that chevy has (still is) making some ugly vehicles. But the new fords just strike me as extra ugly. I have nothing against ford. I just prefer chevy. Id buy a mustang (older one though. The new ones dont really get me going) if one came across me and I had the cash. There's not a company in existence that hasn't made some poor choices in design. But it also all depends on a persons tastes. Like for instance me not liking the new ford while another member like it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the diesel option... I wish our government wasnt so strict on diesel vehicles. In Europe almost everything is available in a diesel. the JK is even built with a diesel in other countries. A 2 door JK with a hardtop, diesel, a lift and 35s and I would be an owner. but no we get diesel vws and the chevy cruze diesel which costs $7k more than the gasser and only gets 2mpg more....

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only new trucks I like out now are the ford raptor, f250 super duty, and the chevy Cheyenne concept.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk