2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm I think I remember that the drivers mirror is toast... What about the mirror harness for the dimming and heated mirrors?

LIKEAROCK95

Reaction score
Alright.
I'm looking for an all wood grain dash bezel. I've seen one my whole life and I'm looking to get one for myself now. Idk where else to look beside denali and escalade threads

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Alright.
I'm looking for an all wood grain dash bezel. I've seen one my whole life and I'm looking to get one for myself now. Idk where else to look beside denali and escalade threads
My denali didn't have one but escalades do

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright.

If you have a facebook I can get you in touch with someone that has the wood grain bezel. If he still has it. Actually he has a gmt400 account. Let me message him.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm I think I remember that the drivers mirror is toast... What about the mirror harness for the dimming and heated mirrors?

The person on the last page asked for the mirror harness.. So I think that would go with that. Actually come to think of it, the regular power mirrors vs the power/heated/dimming will have a different plug wont it?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I have a factory escalade bezel that is TAN in color. It doesn't look like that one.

Sent from the Green Mile