2000 GMC 3500 & Gooseneck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been playing with photoshop.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is the original I found this image on the dually pics thread on GMT400

I think my rig would look pretty sweet with the black sides, also was going to smooth the tailgate and do a Auto Bots logo on it.

Then again I may just paint the whole thing black, trying to make up my mind.

I am going to have to peel the checkered flag decal on it right now, it is starting to peal so soon I am going to take it all off.

Look's so awesome!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I think the two tone looks awesome! And you have to paint the b pillar.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the two tone looks awesome! And you have to paint the b pillar.

I think so too, I am also thinking the interior would look really good black with red accents.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So been busy, ordered all LED bulbs for the truck.

My good camera is dead so the pics are not the best, will share more when I get my new one.

Did all red LED's in the dash.

Last edited:

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I went and did it. 70 C/10 for sale. Gonna go ahead and sell my C/10. I figure it will pay for air ride parts.

I feel bad selling it, old truck served me well. Once I fixed the few initial things wrong with it I drove it 8,000 miles with no hiccups what so ever.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny I was messing around on Google earth tonight and found old 3500HD wrecker at my old shop with my 72 Chevy K30 Cummins project while I was moving it around.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A small update, truck just went into the shop. It is getting the new transmission and I am having them build it up with some heavy duty parts and a billet converter as well as adding a sensor for a trans temp Gage. I will be picking the truck up when I get back from Montana Friday next week.

As well I am buying the pro version of the VCM tuner sweet when I get back, I already bought a couple of books on tuning, I am going to start learning what I need to so I can start programming ECM's myself.

The next step is I am going to be building new exhaust under it with Flowmaster 50 series mufflers. going to dual it out all the way back.

I am hoping over Christmas to take my Jeep to Montana then to bring my Camaro Back

The car has no engine right now, I am thinking about stuffing an LQ9 in it with a 411 ECM so so I can have some fun playing with the tuner and get to enjoy my car again.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a huge update, but Yesterday I got my truck back from the transmission shop, I had the new trans built with a heavy duty torque converter and a shift kit, new valve body, and all of the Kevlar clutches and heavy duty parts.

It is running good now, getting down the road really nice, I can actually feel the big block power now! The truck gets up and shovels when you stand on it now. Going to throw a set of spark plugs at it because it is idling rough, I figure after having the leaking injectors they are probably a bit gummed up.

Tuesday I am heading to Corpus to get another load of my stuff, might be towing my 72 back, we will see how it tows then, or a trailer load of stuff, I have not decided yet.