2 remote control monster trucks for sale, traxxas t-maxx nitro/gas powered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have for sale two traxxas t-maxx 2.5s for sale they are practically brand new only been ran a few times each. I will include the trucks, the remote controls, and the electric ez-start 2. the only thing wrong is that one of the trucks front shock caps is broken but you should be able to buy one for like a couple bucks. Both trucks have new glow plugs. These trucks run probably 40 or 45 mph. I only have one pic right now but will get some more tomorow. I will take $250 each or $450 for the package. I might be able to ship if you arange and pay for everything. If you have any more questions just ask away.
You must be registered for see images attach

one of the trucks
You must be registered for see images attach

some random pic i found of a t-maxx but both of mine look identical

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nobody is interested? come on i need to sell these things so i can get my engine back together! lol

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant see the pics at work. i might be interested but i never looked when i got home last ngiht. i didnt want to get your hopes up saying i was with out seeing the pic. but once i see it ill let you know for sure

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats alright man, i hate it when people say there gonna buy something and then never show up with the money or call you about it, i have been burned way to many times by that!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the ****** part about it is i cant just drive to you to get em. this guy at my work had one truck and a buggy with everything for 3 but id rather have two trucks. idk im sure shipping will be rape lol.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im thinking but dont hold me on it that whenever i got one of the trucks shipped and tons of parts including a toolbox and tires and crap that it only cost like 25 bucks, so it oughta be about that i would say for both trucks.