2/4 or 3/4 Drop Kit, what size tires for Rally 15"s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik E

Reaction score
Sewlow,

DJM claims that their LCA's paired with their UCA's remove all camber, castor and bump issue and ensure a "stock" ride experience. They also claim that with both of those in place alignment isn't an issue.

I was wondering if you knew of anyone that has this particular setup, or if anyone else does please chime in. I've had their 2/4 LCA kit and two UCA's in the cart on their site for 2 weeks and can't make a decision. All my life I've always heard BT is the way to go, but I was wanting to get rid of the iron under there and go tubular, lightweight stuff. Also thought it was a good idea because I need new bushings and ball joints, and their kit comes with all those included.

I'm not saying your wrong and their right, most companies will advertise what they need to in order to get you to buy their products, the real story is with people that have used them.

Sadly, I don't know enough about it to be able to tell just by reading forums, and websites because lots of people have lots of preferences and opinions, and it can get confusing for us simple minded folk.

Anyone that has insight please share what you know or have experienced.

Thanks!
I feel your pain! I have experience with spindles and flip kits. However just decided to try a full control arm kit. Except for the additional cost, I don't see an issue with control arms. I didn't want the wider track width because I of tire rub issue. In fact the IHC kit I went with claims to have a 3/4" narrowed track with. We will see when the kit arrives...

With my knowledge of alignments, I feel the control arms will give you better alignment control and less geometry issues then lower springs for sure. With the exception of the LCA spring pockets being lower, I can't see any issues. Larger wheels should raise the LCA up higher anyway.

Remember to factor in the cost of building your existing control ares with poly bushing when considering your options.