1st one of these I've ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Indianapolis 500 official truck. Some gay edition with a dumb paint job. They have camaro pace cars like it too.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
^Yes, cuz diesel is special....so special i wanna scrap mine sometimes....oh it gets alot of special attention, mostly negative lately!!!

Cartman372

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indianapolis 500 official truck. Some gay edition with a dumb paint job. They have camaro pace cars like it too.

You must be registered for see images attach

------

I think it's pretty cool looking. Unique to say the least.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
^Yes, cuz diesel is special....so special i wanna scrap mine sometimes....oh it gets alot of special attention, mostly negative lately!!!

if you knew anything, you would realize it doesnt have a diesel, not available in a 1/2ton RCSB, And if you read, i was referring to the bumper.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
if you knew anything, you would realize it doesnt have a diesel, not available in a 1/2ton RCSB, And if you read, i was referring to the bumper.

It took me a few times but I am pretty sure he was saying that there was nothing special about a diesel that makes the bumper special enough to put on a truck without a diesel.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh great....my sarcasm wasn't taken well it seems....blah, screw it, too early in the morning to give a rat's butt.

Last edited:

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Not a fan of the gay pride graphics, but those are rarer than the highly coveted 454SS.