1999 Escalade seats what they worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I came across the seats out of a 99 Escalade that someone is parting out on CL I want the front and rear seats, what are these worth?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Lately I've had a ton of free time on my hands at work, so I've been looking at gmt400 parts all over the place... Specifically leather seats near me if I can find them. I've seen those seats listed for anywhere from $200ish all the way up to $500 or so. Do they just want best offer? I'd offer em a couple hundred bucks and go from there. Those look to be in damn good shape given their age. Have that little spot on the driver seat fixed before it spreads, and a long days work with a bottle of Lexol and a tooth brush would have those looking brand new.

If you don't have any intentions with the center console, I'd love to have the lid assembly if it is in as good of shape as it looks.. and would kill for a rear cupholder lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I got 250 for mine and they were pretty rough

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/products/productdetail.php?productid=63

Nikwax Leather Restorer is a spray on product. When initially applied it goes on as a white liquid. After a short drying period, the product can be buffed to a soft shine that helps enhance water resiliency while conditioning the leather. It is intended for use on leather clothing, equipment, footwear and accessories like belts and hand bags. It sprays on easily and buffs to a low gloss. If you've just cleaned your leather article (Nikwax recommends their leather cleaning gel), there is no need to wait until the leather dries before applying the Leather Restorer. It's recommended that you protect your work surface and your hands before using the product. The product may also darken or discolor light colored items. This product is not suitable for suede or rough-out leathers. One bottle (10 fl oz or 300 ml) is enough to do one large or two smaller items.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, ya its best offer just offered him $200 gonna see what he says, I think he's trying to sell the whole console ill ask tho

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, ya its best offer just offered him $200 gonna see what he says, I think he's trying to sell the whole console ill ask tho

See how much he wants for the whold console to id be interested in the whole thing

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I paid $120 for mine but they were pretty rough when I bought them.

I might be interested in the dash bezel.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those seats are in better shape than the ones i was going to get the pics of in the esky at the junk yard

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So...does everyone have to drill a new hole in the passenger side floor for the front bolts? they are about 2 inches shorter on the frame than the stockers? The drivers side bolted right up...found it odd that the pass. side wouldnt do the same. I even used the factory plug on the drivers side for the electric parts.