1998 K1500 5.0 P1336

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yes i had the rpm set at 1200, i think it will not let me because the MAF is still disconnected which is throwing codes. As soon as i reconnect the MAF it dies and does the same as before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may well be. If you set it correctly at 1200 wipe the codes and see what comes back after a drive. They'll take a while to go away on their own.

Brettmd2

Reaction score
That may well be. If you set it correctly at 1200 wipe the codes and see what comes back after a drive. They'll take a while to go away on their own.

Yah, ill have to wait until i get a new MAF, since the sensor isnt plugged in at all it will not clear.

Brettmd2

Reaction score
Can you try hitting it with cleaner and seeing if it clears up any?

So i got a new better quality MAF installed. Engine is running better, and not nearly as rich. I installed the original CKP sensor just to trial it and it wasnt running as smooth so that was also an issue. I still need to get the solus pro again to relearn the CKP, hopefully that will clear that code and its also throwing a CKP/CMP correlation(cant remember the code number) so im hoping the relearn will clear that as well.