1998 GMC deneli Center concil Gray with wood trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowtiewarrior

Reaction score
as the title says I bought it for my silverado and I'm in a rough spot its in decent condition it needs some tlc and install I have everything needed including all the wood trim panels for the rear doors if you have a crew cab suburban or yukon/tahoe I'm asking 300 obo make me an offer its yours I live in northern IL thanks guys

i can email pic or send them via tele picture mail pm me your number or email

Reaction score
Lookin for any trades or just cash? Whats the bottom dollar you'll take, I know these aren't cheap. Lombard is only an hour or so drive for me.

Bowtiewarrior

Reaction score
well I have a wii im not sure what you you have I've got my small block truck and my big block truck what do you have?

Reaction score
well I have a wii im not sure what you you have I've got my small block truck and my big block truck what do you have?

Probably not enough to make a trade, lol. I have alot of interior trim pcs. I have 2 complete overhead consoles. I do have a ton of Harley Davidson collectables. Man I 'd have to look around to see what else I have for trucks.

Bowtiewarrior

Reaction score
well I'm not sure what I'd even want on a trade that is why I asked what you have.