1998 Chev Interior Fuse Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firebane

Reaction score
I recently aquired a truck that seems to have a few things not work like the power windows etc. I took a look under the dash to the fuse panels and it seems like stuff is missing.

Was wondering if someone could perhaps post some pictures of what they are supposed to. I am referring to the ones just up and left of the brake pedal.

Thanks.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fuses inside of the truck are located on the drivers side of the dash. Only accessible with the door open. Its to the left of the headlight switch around the corner of the dash......

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I have a small fuse block type thing under my dash by my parking brake. The one where that annoying buzzer goes.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is up and to the left of your brake........

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
ok so not a fuse block. but that's what he's talking about

firebane

Reaction score
I honestly don't know what they are called under there LOL. I know where the fuse panel is and that picture is perfect. My truck has 2 panels under there and your pic shows one? But even that 1 pic helps a lot.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my truck is a 97 so there might be a few different wires..... 2 panels? where is the second one in relation to the one I posted?

firebane

Reaction score
So I got the picture taken and there seems to be a few differences from mine and the one above but for the most part they seem to be the same so I gotta dig further into my electrical issues.

You must be registered for see images attach