1997 with 6 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
1997 chevy with 6 inch rancho lift. Rancho lifts are widely regarded as the best ifs lifts for these trucks. Texas truck and has zero rust. Rebuilt engine bored .30 over runs great. New cap, rotor, plug wires, o2 sesors, full injectors, and fuel pump within the last 2 weeks.New exhaust with magnaflow cats, its all up to texas emissions inspection codes. Just replaced the Trans and transfer case Like new tires, air works great, really nice truck. 220k but everything has been replaced and it's rust free. 319 939 5840 6000 obo
You must be registered for see images attach

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
How did you stumble upon that beauty in the first place? Seems like it would be a hard flip unless you got it without am engine and trans.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not bad. Round here that would go for 6-7k easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I coulda got that to be honest. But imo you make more money selling fast even if you don't get as much out of that sale you can move into something else. Volume is key
How did you stumble upon that beauty in the first place? Seems like it would be a hard flip unless you got it without am engine and trans.
I always have people messaging me asking me if I Wana buy stuff and this one I just happened to actually want lol. The trans went out on the guy about 2 hours from me so I drove down bought it and picked it up.