1997 Silverado prerunner build "The Black Nasty"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up my new bedsides last Friday... these things are massive and I will for sure start collecting parts for a wider full floater rear end.

You must be registered for see images attach

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah I see, damn photobucket eh! Looks good man, and hell yeah, get us some GoPro footie!
Who's truck behind yers?

Yeah, I was trying to line up a trailer for this past Saturday to take it out but it didn't happen, that and I ended up tweaking my back Thursday. So GoPro footage should be coming some time soon.

It is my friends truck, I am babysitting it for a little while since he is out of town for work.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice pic! I am just over the hill in temecula. Gotta check that thing out sometime!

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice pic! I am just over the hill in temecula. Gotta check that thing out sometime!

Right on, truck spent a couple months down in Temecula and Elsinore getting the wiring and paneling done.

My chick and I are working on buying a house right now in Norco, which would be a little easier of a drive. Hopefully by the first of the year we will have something figured out

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea this is my white obs. I wanna get it running a little better and riding a little better. Its got bilsteins all the way around and fabtech uppers. I am thinking a tune would be in order since its got a built 350 in it with edelcbrock heads cam intake no cats the works. Just needs to be resealed i got a few leaks goin on. Were would you take your truck to get the front seal done oil pan gasket and such. I am trying to spend around 1200 or so to get all my seals done. Thanks so much for your help! what do you think my truck needs?

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few more..... waiting to get the rest of the pics and videos hopefully next week!