1997 Silverado prerunner build "The Black Nasty"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Saw your post on obs scene or obs obession (forgot which one) sorry to hear man. atleast it gives you something to work on for the next few weeks. Your truck looks like it held up great

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw your post on obs scene or obs obession (forgot which one) sorry to hear man. atleast it gives you something to work on for the next few weeks. Your truck looks like it held up great

Yeah, sucks none the less. I was thinking I was done throwing money at it for awhile, but this has to be addressed immediately.

And overall, minus the shocks being a little soft in the front, I was hitting some good sized whoops at 45-50. And that is GPS speed, not speedometer speed.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New tail lights (only really need one, but like to replace in pairs if cheap enough) and tail light sockets will be ordered tonight. Might wait until next week to order bedsides. And just got off the phone with Jon at Castle, going to swing by with the truck tomorrow after work and discuss my options, and an estimate. I had way too much fun driving it again to let it have any down time, shooting for maybe mid September to have it all fixed.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I exceeded my bandwitdth or something on photobucket. Something about too many views or something.

I might have to make a new account or sack up and pay for a membership

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do have the new bedsides though. Going to save for a couple more weeks before I drop it off for fab work. Debating if I want to go ahead and order LED bulbs for the tail lights now or not.