1997 GMC Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheel designs are gaudy as hell these days. I can't stand probably 80% of the wheels out there.

I can't find any that really strike me that I like. I mean, there are ones out there that I say "I like those." but nothing that makes me about piss myself and start pointing and celebrating.
When I find that set, I'll be good... whatever it is.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I can't find any that really strike me that I like. I mean, there are ones out there that I say "I like those." but nothing that makes me about piss myself and start pointing and celebrating.

^This :imo:

The lifted wheel market is terrible, personally I like the hostages the most but they're starting to become too popular for me.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yeah. Just keep looking. I wasn't even wheel shopping when I first saw my wheels and fell in love with them. I was just browsing Street Truck magazine and saw them in an ad. I knew then that I had to have them.