1996 GMC C1500 - 5.7 / 5 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Just purchased this peach tonight, bought it to keep the miles off of my crew cab. It's an oddball truck, power windows, locks and a 5 speed stick with a locking rearend.

Just bought it this evening, i'm sure i'll find out more once I look it over really well this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just purchased this peach tonight, bought it to keep the miles off of my crew cab. It's an oddball truck, power windows, locks and a 5 speed stick with a locking rearend.

Just bought it this evening, i'm sure i'll find out more once I look it over really well this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach
I looked for almost two years for a rcsb 5-speed and I think I only found one and it was beat to death. You did good.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks great! I also notice in your sig you've got a K2500 too? Thread on that?
How much did you pick this little rig for? If you're at liberty to discuss that is;

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Looks really nice!

Thank you! :)

You bought it without checking it out first?? :Big Laugh:

Well, I watched a friend purchase this truck about a year ago when it was originally for sale, I slept on it and missed out. So, he recently decided to sell it, I then bought it. I know the truck pretty well, just want to dig into it some more. :)

I looked for almost two years for a rcsb 5-speed and I think I only found one and it was beat to death. You did good.

I wasn't even looking for a stick truck, just fell on this one.

Looks great! I also notice in your sig you've got a K2500 too? Thread on that?
How much did you pick this little rig for? If you're at liberty to discuss that is;

I've got quite a few trucks that aren't even in my sig, the ones in my sig are the ones i'm either attached to or just really like.

I gave $1,400.

The motor has been replaced and the transmission has been rebuilt within the last 40k.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
That is bad ass. What are the plans for this.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

You know... clean it up well, do a 2/4 drop, cowl hood, new headlights, park lights, tail lights and third brake, all LED.

Probably just enjoy driving the snot out of it after that. I drove it all day and just left the crew cab parked. I'm super happy to be able to drive a nice little 2wd again.

Looks good! Congrats on the new purchase!

Thank you very much! It's no where near as nice as your white truck! :)