1996 Chevrolet c1500 obs Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
Also, any details on your other exotic inventory?
Thank you very much, I am really liking how it turned out and makes me want to keep it for a while hah!
Sure- I used this ‘11 R8 v10 spyder I just flipped as inspiration on stance and look and am very happy how it turned out. Here it is along with a few other cars I have recently sold, along with a few in the personal collection.
You must be registered for see images attach

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun gig!

What model is that retrax cover for? Or do they make them specifically for the gmt400?

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would tint the windows, check and see if the tires aged out. And put a bedliner in it. A spray on. Other than that I wouldn’t touch anything on it as far as mods. I wouldnt even lower it. This has to be by far the cleanest GMT400 I’ve ever seen. You would be nuts to touch it. A perfect condition low mile highly sought after body style. I had offers for 3/3500 for my old 89 and while it’s complete running truck it’s in worn condition needing a full go through

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
I appreciate all of the kind words, my dad and I had a great time completing it on my birthday yesterday. Waxed and polished I finished taking the photos that I will be using for the future listing, I will definitely be enjoying this truck for the rest of the month of March and will offer it for sale sometime in April- it will for sure be missed.

Last edited:

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep it! You
I appreciate all of the kind words, my dad and I had a great time completing it on my birthday yesterday. Waxed and polished I finished taking the photos that I will be using for the future listing, I will definitely be enjoying this truck for the rest of the month of March and will offer it for sale sometime in April- it will for sure be missed.
Keep it! You will be hard pressed to find another example of a truck like this.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that’s a great point
I'm sure you'd get a great price for it, but man, most of these trucks got modded, cut, chopped, dropped and drove hard. You did the perfect level of mods while maintaining the originality of it. I know you deal high end cars, but cruising in a slick truck like is always nice.