1995 Tahoe TBI 5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm from the rural Sauk Centre area. My mother lives in Buffalo, her entire side of the family lives in big lake. So i know the area pretty good and get down to that area every now and then. Was that picture of you stuck, taken down by the river? It looks kinda familiar lol

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
taken on minimum maintanance roads in big lake cr 15 if your ever in the area hit me up we can go check it out

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think you where out by my uncles place, Is 15 the road that goes out past the old bus sheds and then you take a right after the bridge?

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
yeah thats 15 haha whos your uncle? i might know him haha

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My mothers side is the hesleys, I got like 5 cousins that live on that road. Jim, shannon, ole, and a few others live down that road! I'm practically related to the entire town Big Lake lol I've been all over the woods back there on my 4-wheeler, you ever been back on the trails by the old gravel pit back there?

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
recently picked up a third brake light(finally) new vent shade and figured out my trailer lights gremlin dont know what the next project will be

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I take it that head unit was already installed....they may have not used the correct adaptors inside that bolt to the sides of the unit and allow it to use the stock slide 'n lock positioning. I got the adaptor rails, but they didn't bolt-up to my radio, so I used block spacers to go above and below the radio so it wouldn't bounce around. I later found out the adaptors only share the correct bolt pattern with 1.0 DIN radios, but atleast it keeps my 1.5 DIN straight left-to-right. It's a nice looking truck though, I really like it. How did you wire the cb antenna? Did you screw mount it through the roof or just temporary mount(magnet-base/stick-on)?

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
i installed the head unit when your in the truck you can barely tell its off center the antenna is a walmart magnet mount witch im actually very impresed with