1995 1 TON K3500 BURB 3" LIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i am a machinist and have a brideport mill with dro, an atlas lathe with dro, 3 commercial drill presses, 100ton press, a tig, 2 migs, 2 sticks, plasma cutter, 2 floor lifts, etc etc... i am also a metalsmith/blacksmith and have a small foundry, 2 forges, etc... so i know metal. i wouldnt put crappy parts under my truck. but thanks for the concern.

Nice, id still like to see pics if you have taken any! sound like you know what your doing, but a lot of ppl that attempt things like this don't have the first clue what there doing. I mean I've seen a truck first hand with treated 4x4's for a body lift! :uhoh2:

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its technically not a true 1 ton, its a 3/4 ton with a ff rear, gm never made a true 1 ton frame for the burb

thanks for the clarification. you very likely are correct about the frame. the components tho are 1ton parts.

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice, id still like to see pics if you have taken any! sound like you know what your doing, but a lot of ppl that attempt things like this don't have the first clue what there doing. I mean I've seen a truck first hand with treated 4x4's for a body lift! :uhoh2:

thats funny and scary lol

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
went and helped my uncle buy and load up a real 70 boss 429 mustang, car needed the usual restoration but did start run and drive. drove it onto the trailer. got it home and cleaned out all the trash in the floor boards and found out it had been rusty floors and cut out and they used flat fence panel pickets to mount the seats to. scary and funny lol

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
thanks for the clarification. you very likely are correct about the frame. the components tho are 1ton parts.

the 4l80e/borg t-case, and 9.25 ifs are the same in std 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, only thing different in yours is the 10.5 rear which can also be found in the 3/4 ton diesel burb and pickups standard

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score

like this
You must be registered for see images attach

leeezard7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the 4l80e/borg t-case, and 9.25 ifs are the same in std 3/4 and 1 ton trucks, only thing different in yours is the 10.5 rear which can also be found in the 3/4 ton diesel burb and pickups standard

i did verify i have the borg case. 2 days ago a friend of mine bought a 94 2500 burb with 454, 4l80e, 9.25. but it has the smaller 14 bolt rear axle and a 241c xfer case.