1994 K1500 ECSB "The G Wagon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
My '88 is thirty-five years old, and I was in high school when it was built. If I go back to that time and look 35 years in the past, the "old trucks" were the 1950s "Advanced Design" trucks. The kid's not wrong, and it hurts to recognize it.
Yup! "Old" is relative to how old you are.....
I graduated high school in 1984, and we'd had several square body pickups by that point, personally and in the parts store. In '89 we got the first square Burb we drove much, got two more newer ones. Then when the '84 square Burb got stolen, the '79 was retired and the '90 had a lotta miles on it, we got our first 400 Burb. Very similar to the current one, but the current one is in a little bit better shape. Of course that led to the slippery slope of OBSession.....
My brother is 15 years younger than me, and Rawhide was built when he was in 8th grade. 400s are getting harder to find in the local yards. I think more people are fixing them up, and the rest are beat up work trucks.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Finally getting around to finishing my front end rehab. I posted that my rear shocks were replaced LAST November and I ordered the front ones at the same time. Maybe they’ll get put on soon! It’s a breezy 57* in South Georgia today! Happy NewYear to all!:)

PS: I ordered new tie rod ends and sleeves. That’s why they still look cruddy.

Salty K1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great looking truck. Pretty much what mine would have looked like when it was new, and what I want it to look like when I'm done fixing it up, but it won't be anywhere near as nice as yours. Also funny that you bought a truck from the north to bring down south, usually it's us northerners buying up the southern rust free trucks and bringing them up here.