1994 GMC Sierra K2500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubX01

Professional Crow Bar ******
Reaction score
Totaled my S10. Back into action.
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh look a rocket ship.

Last edited:

DubX01

Reaction score
Engine had a great run. Still runs, actually. Like a champ.
Transmission, however....did not hold up. For ****.

And now it's back to a rolling chassis....with a cab sitting on the ass.

Last edited:

DubX01

Reaction score
Well, it's been nearly a year since I even posted anything in here. I was barely working on it for several months. As of now with work I have two days off a week, but I did finally get my 3" Skyjacker in. Got the motor and trans pulled from my parts truck; engine has 30k on it and trans has the same on a rebuild. Gonna take my days off to get them separated, cleaned up and painted. I'm not going to set a definite finish date for this truck, but I am going to try to have it back in one piece by income tax time. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to try and keep up with weekly updates as I slowly get things done. 2 days a week isn't much time. :rotflmao:

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Well, it's been nearly a year since I even posted anything in here. I was barely working on it for several months. As of now with work I have two days off a week, but I did finally get my 3" Skyjacker in. Got the motor and trans pulled from my parts truck; engine has 30k on it and trans has the same on a rebuild. Gonna take my days off to get them separated, cleaned up and painted. I'm not going to set a definite finish date for this truck, but I am going to try to have it back in one piece by income tax time. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to try and keep up with weekly updates as I slowly get things done. 2 days a week isn't much time. :rotflmao:

Good to see you're still working on that turkey.

Look forward to seeing some updates!

DubX01

Reaction score
Less talk more pics...here we go!!

Black crystal clear park lenses
You must be registered for see images

Black smoke tails with crystal clear reverse lens

3" Skyjacker in place...lift brackets painted red, and changed out my knuckles and CV axles to accommodate for the '94 ABS system going in. I've since painted my shocks red and built brackets to extend them.

My new 350 and 4L60. 30K miles...gonna separate and clean...maybe replace some seals if needed, and paint the engine and trans.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Less talk more pics...here we go!!

Black crystal clear park lenses

Black smoke tails with crystal clear reverse lens

3" Skyjacker in place...lift brackets painted red, and changed out my knuckles and CV axles to accommodate for the '94 ABS system going in. I've since painted my shocks red and built brackets to extend them.

My new 350 and 4L60. 30K miles...gonna separate and clean...maybe replace some seals if needed, and paint the engine and trans.
Why not just buy the right shocks?

DubX01

Reaction score
Because mine are still fairly new. I don't see the point of replacing new shocks. Money I don't have to spend when I can fabricate something that will work just as well until these shocks go out.

DubX01

Reaction score
Welllll major update. The 350 I had that supposedly had 30k miles on a rebuild...not so much. More like 289k on never rebuilt and the crank is seized up.:Stupid Me:
SO I went back to my original 350 that kept going when the trans blew up. :rofl:

Got her freshly repainted...all that's left to paint is my intake and one of my front brackets. Then it's headers and exhaust ;)

DubX01

Reaction score
Well. It's been a while...new engine is all back together, got my exhaust ran, spent $1000 on some huge tires...and it's finally damn near time to set the cab back down.
Fresh repaint, with headers.

Also got the exhaust fully ran. It's not the prettiest, but it's there minus some hangers. 100% true dual...high flow cats, and Cherry Bomb Extreme mufflers.