1994 GMC Sierra K2500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubX01

Professional Crow Bar ******
Reaction score
For those wondering...modifying the floor of a 2002 Ram crew cab to shove in a GMT400 extended cab....not as easy as it sounds.

Sent from my TBI Small-Block powered Samsung GS3 Mini

DubX01

Reaction score
Soo...I actually popped the diff cover to my 9.5 14 bolt...and uh, I'm a happy camper.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DubX01

Reaction score
Sank ya. See as much research as I've done on 88-98 trucks as well as the ones I've torn apart and put together yada yada, I didn't know that some of the 9.5" 14 bolts were G80s. I thought it was only the 10.5" rear ends.

DubX01

Reaction score
Off subject of that rear end....I finally got me my LED bulbs for my KC HiLites. ;)

Aaaand also off subject. The floor I've been working on IS FINALLY IN. After some mods and welding it will be permanent. ;) It is VERY possible to make a 2002 Dodge Ram Crew Cab floor fit in a 88-98 GMC Extended Cab

Last edited:

chrmar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why is it you're putting the Dodge floor in? I know your floor was wonky, but why not replace it with another GM floor? Not criticizing, just curious...

DubX01

Reaction score
It actually wasn't because of my wrecked floor. I never noticed that while driving. Reaso for the floor is I decided to use the seats out of the Dodge because they are in great shape then decided to take it another step which is use the Dodge floor and carpet with the seats so the mounts are correct then also use the Dodge 4x4 shifter. Just felt like doing something different.

Sent from my TBI Small-Block powered Samsung GS3 Mini

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJost