1994 Chevy 4x4 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up a 94 extended cab 4x4 for $800 wasn't that great looking but it was a decent deal the interior was really nice and had a new motor and trans installed...

Here it is the day I got it

You must be registered for see images attach

Needed a wheel hub assembly I got a deal on it knowing the parts store manager personally helped me out $76

Needed tires picked up a set for $135
305/70/R16

And the front end was wrecked Free (I had a really nice one off of a parts truck)

Now I just rattle caned the front end till I get every thing straightened out on the truck has a few problems..

I crawled under the truck to check the shift solenoids only to find out that the trans was a 1995 4L60E (stand alone year)

Bought a new trans. $400

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After rattle canning the front end for a temporary alright look

Bought 95 + mirrors I knew the black would eventually fade out and I like the color matched look on some colors so I color matched them

Installed the new trans only to find out it was doing the same as the old one minus the fact it wouldn't shift and was stuck in second...

I changed the shift solenoids and put a corvette style servo didn't help any....

Inspected the wiring harness to find out it has ha a new plug spliced in the old harness soooo.... I installed a 700R4 with non lock up converter to avoid the lock up harness

That how she looks as of now will be working on the looks of it now as I got everything straightened out

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Future plans are leveling kit and 1 inch blocks 18x10 xd monsters with 315/75/R18 gonna redo all the window tint, and paint..

4 high mod real soon

Got time today to spray the engine bay out considering I was embarrassed to post a pic of it before due to the mud caked up all over every thing

Then got rid of the ugly steps that were welded to the frame

Then installed led dash lights

More to come

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Looks like a nice truck! Love that cluster

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I visited our shop at my brothers house I forgot how much gmt-400 parts I had lol after digging around for a little bit I found I had a front driveshaft for my truck all along (I was having trouble finding one), the rubber that goes on the brake pedal, a air dam for the bumper, factory bumper brackets (considering taking the body lift off), some wiring harnesses, and the oil filter adaptor gasket and o-ring

Forgot to mention the door switch panels

Oh and found a bad connection today under the hood so I fixed it I still have a lot of cleaning to do under the hood so excuse all the mud