1994 1500 & 1999 2500 TD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice polish those bad boys out and they will look way better. Plus you should replace your studs as well. If you need help let me know.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Nice polish those bad boys out and they will look way better. Plus you should replace your studs as well. If you need help let me know.

Yeah, it would be a good time to replace the studs. Would like to wait tills its a little warmer and at least dry. Also got to get them lower balljoints done soon. So maybe i will hit you up soon, since you are the Go-to mechanic of the shop :lol:

The guy i got em from lived in Bryon Center, near burlingame. Chance are you've seen his trucks before. he had a black lifted dmax on black rockstar rims, and a lifted blue NBS. Didn't get a good look at that one though as i parked in between it and the house.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Picked up some new rims. 16" Pacer Brand. $150 with center caps and lugnuts. Not to bad of a deal i suppose.

sweet wheels jeramy, aren't those like the ones Charles got not long ago?

da gone similar- mine are chrome and 10", and it LOOKS like his are aluminum 8"

You must be registered for see images attach

hit them with polish and mount them!! I can't wait to see them on man!

EDIT: I'm thinking that they SHOULD be able to polish up almost to the luster of the center caps.

Last edited:

98C2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up some new rims. 16" Pacer Brand. $150 with center caps and lugnuts. Not to bad of a deal i suppose.

Not bad at all. I picked up some stock black 16" steelies for my 2500, wish I'd found some like that.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Well i got some good news. My fourth and final class on thrusday got cancelled, so i will be out of class by 1pm!! That means i should have plenty of time to come home, grab my rims, and get them mounted!! Looking forward to getting them mounted will probably be the only thing that helps me make it through the 12 hour work day tomorrow!

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
On a serious mater, i skipped class to get my rims mounted :secret: Here are the pictures.

My old rims are up for whoever wants them! $150 plus shipping.